Sunday, September 11, 2005

WELL? DO YOU FEEL LUCKY, PUNK?
There's a new game for googler to play. Forget googlewhacking, try "Do you feel lucky?" Here's the trick: type a single word into the Google search engine and instead of selecting "Google search," try the "I'm feeling lucky" instead.

As of writing, typing in the word "failure" and then "I'm feeling lucky" takes you straight to the George W. Bush home page! Oh the humanity! Wonder how long this state of affairs will last, eh?

Like most bloggers - egocentric and self-important - I typed in "thenakedbystander" (again, all one word) and found myself at a page listing lots of other "naked" sites. Included in this veritable pantheon of sites are "naked man rambling," "The Naked Geek," "The Naked Flasher," "fat naked women," "naked men pics," "my naked wife and I," and the oh so descriptive "Really hot naked girls."

And although "Naked Skiing" is also there, sadly there is only one entry - "Here it starts. Talking about nakedness." That's it. In line with my previous "There's an awful lot of blogging crap out there" article.

No comments: