Friday, December 19, 2003

I REALLY WANT TO HELP WITH YOUR OIL MONEY - HONEST
Here's an open message to Mrs. Loi E. Estrada, Kofo Williams, and Mrs. M Mobuto Sese-Seko: Look, I appreciate you have to go through life with ridiculous names, but if you really want me to help you shift $13,000,000 million, $10Million, and $18,000,000,000 respectively, you have to meet me at least half way and ANSWER MY FRICKIN' EMAILS!

I mean, how stupid do you have to be to send me an offer to make money and then NOT give me any way of contacting you. What is this? Do you all have heads shaped like novelty penises? Each time I hit the "reply" button, I get an error message. Here I am with money to contribute and you won't let me.

I am willing to sell my house, possessions, and children into slavery - just give me somewhere to contact you. It isn't difficult - not even for someone with a stupid name.

No comments: